The Saudi group for Interventional Pulmonology is hoping to be the national and regional leader in helping patients to breathe easier and live longer through minimally invasive diagnostic and therapeutic interventions.
The mission of the Saudi group of Interventional Pulmonology is to advance the care of patients with thoracic diseases through the synergy of innovative technologies, minimally invasive procedures, and transformative education and research.
- To conduct educational activities for the public and health care professionals.
- To collaborate for better care of patients with various tracheo-bronchial and pleural diseases.
- To conduct research projects in the various fields of Interventional Pulmonology.
- To establish collaboration with other regional and international Interventional Pulmonology societies.
- To establish national data about patients with central airway and pleural diseases.